Ph.D Admission Jan Session 2022 - Research Entrance Test
Applications are invited for admission to Ph.D Programme of various faculties under Himalayan University for the Session 2022. The total number of seats in each subject is indicated in table below:
Admission to the Ph.D. Programme will be made through the Research Entrance Aptitude Test (TREAT) and interviews as per Ph.D. Regulation of the University which is based on U.G.C. Regulation (Amended) 2016.Eligibility :
- Masters Degree from any Recognized University or Institution thereto in a relevant subject with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ Differently-Abled and such other categories, relaxation as per the decision of the UGC & Govt. of India will be accorded.
- Candidates who have already passed UGC (JRF) Examinations/ NET/ SET/ SELT or have M. Phil degree can directly appear for interview.
- Rs. 2500/ for Non-APST ( Non-Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe ) candidates.
- Rs. 1500/ for APST (Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe) candidates.
The fee must be paid through a demand draft payble to "HIMALAYAN UNIVERSITY" payble at ITANAGAR.Important Dates:
Last date of Submission of Application: 5th Feb, 2022 Date of Entrance Test: 13th Feb 2022 Venue of Entrance Examination: Jollang Village, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- Ph.D - Minimum 3 years and maximum 6 years.
- Registration Fee : 11,000
- Per Semester Fee : 40,000 for Arts & Commerce | 45,000 for Engg. & Science Stream | 50,000 for Paramedical Stream
- Course Work & Synopsis Evaluation Charges : Rs. 10,000
- Thesis Evaluation Charges : Rs. 10,000
- Viva Charges : Rs. 10,000
|Account Name||:||Himalayan University|
|Bank Name||:||Yes Bank|
|Branch||:||ITANAGAR, ARUNACHAL PRADESH|
Send scan copy of duly filled Entrance Application Form at email@example.comCampus Address:
Jollang Village, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
Contact : +91-78279-73920 | 7620-200-400 | 98701-95102 | 7827-973-851
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org